Monday, August 8, 2011

What people are saying...

This is from one of my students who took a putting lesson from me after what he described as a "pretty good putting" round.  We worked together and found out quickly that he was timing his putting stoke and the good putting would simply leave him...


"The putting lesson you gave me was the best lesson I’ve ever had … Hitting the ball square every time has helped me tremendously!!

I played Member Guest – in 3 rounds I didn’t miss a putt inside 4 feet … IT WORKS!!! (no 3 putts)

Even my friends cant believe the difference …

I need a little help with my driver/3w off tee –It’s the only part of my game keeping me from becoming a really good player.

So, I might be traveling down to see you later this month.

Talk to you soon

George



He definitely got his golf fix.
Your friend in golf.
John Grothe, PGA
john.grothe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment